Thursday, February 08, 2007

MEMEs CAN DRIVE YA TO DRINK

Lemon Stand tagged me back, which is probably against the meme rulies, but I didn't think of that until after I'd finished it. *sigh* Serves me right for tagging her while she was doing her taxes :o) She issued a challenge...pick any category, provide the ABCs, and match each one up to the blog it reminds you of. Whoa. The girl plays hardball.

In all fairness, I owed her some serious creativity, so here goes.

The ABCs of Mixed Drinks

A - Aviator Fuel
Recipe

B - Boot to the Head
Recipe

C - Cabin Fever
Recipe

D - Doc Holiday
Recipe

E - Eager Beaver
Recipe

F - Fashion Victim
Recipe

G - Get 'Er Done
Recipe

H - Half-Man Half-Wit
Recipe

I - Irish Car Bomb
Recipe

J - Jamaica Me Crazy
Recipe

K - Kilted Black Leprechaun
Recipe

L - Liquid Valium
Recipe

M - Maple Leaf
Recipe

N - Naughty Schoolgirl
Recipe

O - Osh Kosh Besloshed
Recipe

P - Parrot Perch
Recipe

Q - Quagmyre
Recipe

R - R&R
Ranger Cocktail
Ranger's Rocker
Robyn
Roxy Special
Heh...how cool is that???

S - Sand In Your Shorts
Recipe

T - Tango Martini
Recipe

U - Ultimate Mudslide
Recipe

V - Valentine
Recipe

W - Waking to the Call of the Mockingbird
Recipe

X - Xanthia
Recipe

Y - Yale Cocktail
Recipe

Z - Zhivago's Revenge
Recipe

I don't wanna play tag anymore. I'm slightly nauseous and my head hurts ; )

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cabin Fever...

Works for me :)

Got the fixings???

Lemon Stand said...

BRAVO!!!! Do you think it is Karma that caused you to be named after that many drinks?

Tango said...

I'm darn impressed R&R.
*pssst* Ya want ta do mine?

Okay, back to my MEME list. %&#$**&)

Anonymous said...

HOLY CATS R&R...how long did this take you???? just the links alone would have be screaming for you to come and help me....AMAZING!

and you couldn't have found a BETTER drink for me!!! I am Irish...and well, we all know about my other issue:)

Janet Webb said...

OMG Robyn ... I didn't get it the first time I looked ... you linked to all of those blogs! What a labour of love -- I just love the Smart Bitches blog :)

Amazing! And I promise to write down the lyrics when I rev ... good excuse to stop for a sec ... so I can figure out the playlist!

Anonymous said...

You are too much Tweet!!!!

So I've made it through A, B, C, D, skipped E cause I don't like coffee, F, can't get G to open and H, which is a nasty thing to do to Scotch!!!! Favorites are A and C so far.

Looking forward to the weekend!!!!