Tuesday, February 06, 2007

EMERGENCY REPORT FILED BY MAX

Ranger is behaving in a most perplexing manner. She's scurrying around the Zoo, giggling, and telling us she has the most purrr-fect friends. She said the lovely Anne Elizabeth had sent the sweetest card and a gift that just tickled her. (I'm still trying to figure that out because I didn't see anyone rubbing her behind the ears...) R & R said she'll treasure it always.

The surprise package arrived in the mail today, and when I attempted to help her open it, she actually shooed me away! Being the amazingly tolerant and devoted person-owner that I am, I persisted in my duty to ensure the softness and durability of the clever fabric inside...even when it tried to play dead!




Heavily armed wildlife tried to hide on the back, but it quickly realized my superiority, and remained still. No worries, people...Max is on the job! ; )
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
~ THANK YOU, AE ~
I LOVE IT & YOU'RE AWESOME!!!

2 comments:

Lemon Stand said...

That was so nice of her! Too bad all your friends aren't so kind.... you, my dear, are tagged... ;D

Anonymous said...

Hope it fits! You ROCK!! Thank you for all the smiles! :) AE