Tuesday, February 06, 2007

HEY, I KNOW HER...

Last week I received another package from the Book Fairy Godmother. She's so darn good to me. TY again, J! : )



I've kept mum until I had the time to sit down and read. Until I could answer the inevitable flurry of demands questions regarding a certain character. Best not to unleash the mayhem, lurvingly known as The Commander In A Full-Fledged Blaze Of The Glory That Is She until the chaos to my email inbox can be monitored. Gawd love her, she calls it her book. Ummm... I wonder how the lil' ole author feels about that? Really, even if Alesia Holliday minded, the CMDR is truly a force to be reckoned with! : D

Seriously though, how COOL is it to be a character in a book??? I'd be pretty pumped up too. In fact, I was excited just to know someone in the book and couldn't wait to read it. Tonight I finally had the chance! I'm half way done, and even if my stupendous friend wasn't in it, it's kick-ass funny. Nope, sorry folks, I'm not going to tell you about her character, or even if she's one of the felons. C'mon, it's worth it, GO Buy the book!!

Big thumbs up to Ms. Holliday and yes, CMDR, I giggled MAO. : )

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I sah-wear to GAWD you really can't read, CAN YOU????? I saiDDDDDDDDD "I AM IN A BOOK"...YEESH....
Wait till the next books I am in come out...I tend to get a LITTLE excited...you know that "FIT" I went through on the beach rental???? MILD, Ma-dear, MILD in comparison to my shear GLEE at being in books:)
CLAPPING WILDLY so glad you got it....thank's to Damnit J for passing it along...I have bought so many copies it should STILL be on the NYTIMES Best Seller list:)

Um, did I tell you I had a song written for me also??? HAHAHAHHA

Anonymous said...

I have read it, it's a great book. I'm slowly getting my library system to bring in Alesia's books.

As for the book fairy.... gotta love her.

S.

V-Medic said...

I am off to the bookstore today when dh gets home. I will have to pick this up. Thanks for the recommendation Tweet and Cmdr!lol...V

P.S.-Hey Tweet, *whispering*...she's one of the felons, ain't she???...V:0)

DTF said...

Can you believe that I have owned this book since last summer - even have it autographed, no, not by the CMDR but by the author herself - AND I still haven't read it!

Alesia Holliday is a extremly funny, funny lady in person and in her books. I need to pull this one out and put it near the top of my TBR pile. Gawd, it feels good to be reading again!

And, I have to agree, LOVE THE BOOK FAIRY... although I prefer to call her the BOOK PIMP! ;)

Janet Webb said...

Thrilled to spread the word of Alesia across the world's longest undefended border :) And you know, that Fairy thing just isn't gettin' it done for me: I've been the Book Pimp for too long I fear. No worries ... my favourite haunts all know me ... in fact, more UBS'ing this weekend!