Wednesday, January 31, 2007

ABCs of MUSIC MEME

Last time I put up a Meme people kept asking me what it stands for. So go look it up - get edumacated, people!

I'm really not inspired today. It's been crazier than usual at the Zoo, so I'm truly cheating here...went
toThe Daily Meme and grabbed the easiest one I could find. Now, I just know somebody - probably shouldn't say who - Bren - will ask where I get these things...so iffin' ya find yourself in the same boat and need blog material or just want to check out a guy with hellaciously long hair, this one's a good bet too.
As if I didn't cheat enough...these aren't necessarily my favourites. I just peeked at one of the playlists on my iPod. Problem? Sue me.

List your favorite bands from A to Z

A. AC/DC
B. Bodyrockers
C. Creedence Clearwater Revival
D. Dire Straits
E. Eric Clapton
F. Fugees
G. George Thorogood
H. Hedley
I. INXS
J. Jeff Healey Band
K. Kanye West
L. Led Zeppelin
M. Marvin Gaye
N. Norah Jones
O. Oasis
P. Pink Floyd
Q. Queen
R. Ray Charles
S. Stone Sour
T. Tina Turner
U. U2
V. Van Morrison
W. White Stripes
X. XZibit
Y. Yello
Z. ZZ Hill

Peeps...Tag, you're IT:
the Cmdr. Duct Tape Fashionista Tango A Day In The Life and Lemon Stand. Don't worry, V-Medic, I'll tag you when I find a meme on gross diseases or something. : )

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOMH....freaky:)....My very first thought WAS "meme?" followed closely by "HEY, I WANT ONE"...of course I did...and then ta dee ta da....I got one:)

I am off...(SHUPP)...to see what I can find.
Thanks R&R

Anonymous said...

Can I pass on this one?? I am not good with music. Sorry... I have a terrible time remembering authors and song titles.

Pick a different one for me.

S.

Janet Webb said...

OK, take two!! I thought I had posted :) I love that you do all the work and I can come and play!! LOL -- agree with C D E I (LOVE INXS!!) LZ PF Q U2 and of course VM ... ty Miz Robyn!! Guess I'm gonna have to find turn-table stickers for you now :)

DTF said...

Okay...okay...R&R... I will do it... just give me a day or so, okay? Work calls then I am done til Sunday... I should be able to do this one! But just remember...Payback is a b%$@H! :)

Tango said...

I'm going to list One-Hit Wonders.

A. Afroman - "Because I Got High"
B. Billy Gilman - "One Voice"
C. Crazy Town - "Butterfly"
D. Devo - "Whip It"
E. Evan & Jaron - "Crazy For This Girl"
F. Falco - "Rock Me Amadeus"
G. Gnarls Barkley - "Crazy"
H. House of Pain - "Jump Around"
I. Incubus - "Drive"
J. J Giles Band - "Centerfold"
K. Khia - "My Neck, My Back"
L. Lucy Pearl - "Dance Tonight"
M. Men Without Hats - "Safey Dance"
N. Nine Days - "Absolutely (Story of a Girl)"
O. Stacie Orrico - "(There's Gotta Be) More to Life"
P. Purple Ribbon All-Stars - "Kryptonite"
Q. Suzi Quatro & Chris Norman - "Stumblin' In"
R. Right Said Fred - "I'm Too Sexy"
S. Sir Mix-A-Lot - "Baby Got Back"
T. The Baha Men - "Who Let the Dogs Out"
U. Us3 - "Cantaloop (flip Fantasia"
V. The Verve Pipe - "The Freshman"
W. Willa Ford - "I Wanna Be Bad"
X. (X)
Y. Weird Al Yankovic - "Eat It"
Z. (X)

DTF said...

It's done...

Lemon Stand said...

I **LOVE** Tango's list! Mine is done and up for your perusal. :D

Janet Webb said...

Robyn, I will send you a zillion books if you keep those fantabulous CDs coming!!!! I love it ... there's one song that I KNOW was featured in a movie starring Richard Gere ... thanks you so very very much :)

And omg: the Rocky Horror Picture Show!!! :)