Monday, November 12, 2007

STILL FEELING VERY FA-LA-LAAAA

Yep, the Christmas Bug has bit me but good : ) I did a little more shopping today while Manimal and SupahStah closed the trailer... heh, how I managed to both get myself out of doing that and go shopping is beyond me. Must study strategy used...verra successful.

Since the weather was so nice, I would have loved to nag ask them to put up the Christmas lights, but we'll be using them at Sugah Pie's birthday Luau on Saturday. Every great party starts with setting the mood, dontcha know? I've already warned the minions not to make plans for next Sunday as well be holiday decorating outside...that pretty much guarantees we'll have some snowy and/or rainy, blustery gusts directly from the North Pole. I don't even need to look at the Weather Channel.

You may have noticed a new link on the top right corner. Here's what it's all about...the bestest part of the holidays is being involved in projects like THIS ONE. I'd really appreciate it if everyone visiting here checked it out, passed it along to anyone else who might like to help out and let me know if YOU can participate....some of you will be getting emails strongly encouraging you to participate...you know who you are ; ) Hey, I didn't spend so many years as a suburbian-soccer-mom without learning a thing or two about how to get people to help out a worthy cause.

It doesn't take much to make a difference, and boy-oh-boy, does it ever feel good! Okay, I'm not gonna lie here...it doesn't feel as good as sex, but it's still pretty good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THANKS MAN....I love you!It's a good thing you took on the rule of secretary....I'd be buried without you!
and all you Canuck-land dwellers who are reaching deep...."My guys" are gonna be so THRILLED....I myself, am ovewhelmed just thinking about what is being gathered:)....and special shout outs to Sugah, Sweet, and Super....Your Mom is SO proud!.....YOU GUYS ROCK!