Tuesday, August 21, 2007

YOU DON'T REALLY KNOW SOMEONE UNTIL...

Heh. I guess one week is the line drawn in the sand. On the little weekend Ops, I was able to hide this aspect of my personality, but after VAB...I think no more.

The XO sent an email....this reminds her of me : D




Imagine if I hadn't had comfy accomodations? I shudder to think about the horrors that could have occured. The 2 bedroom condo two queen beds, one California king, and a sleeper sofa in the living room. Unstoppable and I shared the gargantuan king, The Cmdr and Tango each had a queen. And the XO??? Rather than fight to the death for bedroom privledges, OR at the very least, claim the sofa as her domain...she made a nest in our closet. Okay, it was a freakin' huge closet, but still. She paid as much as we did for the condo. Would she agree to swap out with anyone? Nope. She liked her nest. Honest to gawd, the woman sleep absolutely anywhere.



1 comment:

Janet Webb said...

Just surreal: that closet story EXCEPT that you speaketh da truth! Years and years ago we spent a week at Hatteras with zillions of people and my middle son slept in the closet and my oldest on top of the hot tub! True story and the LAST time we ever shared a house, be it ever so big, with so many peeps!

Thanks, Robyn, for sharing your fabo tales, TRUE tales that is!

:)