Thursday, July 12, 2007

SUPAHSTAH's COMING HOME

My boy is coming home....for a visit.

The girls are sooo excited. I'm trying to focus on the fact that we'll be able to see him, hug him, feed him and laugh with him. I'm trying really hard not to be disappointed he's not coming home for good. *sob*

His flight gets in at midnight on the 24th. He leaves at 7 am on the 29th. That's five little days. I should be grateful that he wants to visit, that he's working hard, that I did a good job raising him and he's managing out in the world just fine. I'm trying really hard not to be disappointed that he couldn't get more time off work. *sob*

He really isn't coming back to stay.

How crazy am I that it still surprises me and makes me cry???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooohhh claps for you sistah....ENJOY Baby Boy....