Thursday, July 12, 2007

FOLLOW THE SIGNS...

The Sign...
Sweet Pea's iPod was stolen at work...right around the time my Nano was getting dangerously close to being filled with most of my most favourite tunage.

I Believe I Was Meant To...
Give Sweet Pea my Nano and buy myself a full size, big-girl iPod.

The Result...
Happy Sweet Pea. I, on the other hand, am ECSTATIC!!! 30 GB, baby! For the past three nights I've been transferring music onto what is now my most prized possession, and I've still got oodles of available giggies. Life is good : )

The Un-intentional Discoveries...
1. I have a STUPIDLY huge music collection.
2. I feel incapable of living without any of it.
3. I've reached the age when I enjoy listening to songs I used to think were dork-magnets.

Points to Ponder...
Does this mean I am a dork and finally just too old to give a damn?

: )

The Sign...
I've put 20 000 klicks on Munk since March 27th! For my little American friend, who is oddly mystified by all things Canuck, that's 12, 427.424 miles :o)

I Believe I Was Meant To...
Open my life and share the magic that is Moi with a younger relative of Munk's, before my 40th birthday.

The Result...
We'll have to wait until October to find out...but I really hope this doesn't give Manimal a stroke.

: D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can send tunes anytime my way - HINT :) I admit it, I don't listen to a lot of music. I prefer the quiet when I'm finally alone.

S

Anonymous said...

oh ah hha haahh ahaahhh...
I am NOT mystified...it's just all ya'll is primitive;)