Friday, June 22, 2007

TGIF, REALLY!

Tink & the kids talked me into trying Facebook. As if I don't waste enough time on the computer....I was up half the night trying to figure it out. If any readers have it, leave me your deets in the comments and I'll add ya...ummm, yep, I'll get right on it once I figure that part out...

While I play fast and loose with monikers on the Report...gawd as my witness, I'm not making this part up...

Motorman and Gem decided their cat son, WonTon, needed a sibling. A little baby cat girl to love. Her name is Sushi.

I tell ya, the whole damn family is loco.

That's it, peeps. I got nothing else. Have a great weekend! : )

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

For the record it's SU-She because it's a girl. At least I hope its a girl otherwise it'll have gender issues and we'll have to take it to a kitty psychologist.

MoToRmAn

Janet Webb said...

You're dragging me into this century Robyn! I signed up and discovered a pic of my oldest son ... and daughter too ... so there you go: thanks!