Saturday, May 05, 2007

I ALWAYS SUSPECTED

Ack ack...the future does not look good!

Wonder if that's the reason I can only find five human faces in this pic when I'm assured but some smart ass brainiac that there's six?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Ah, but things are never what they seem : ) Just so happens we were out for Chinese buffet the other night. Manimal is getting nervous. His fortune cookie was empty, but mine read, "You will be rich and respected." Coincidence that he just doubled his life insurance policy and made me the sole lucky-ass beneficiary?!?! Bwahahahahaha.

Have a great weekend, Peeps!

4 comments:

SINFUL said...

Does the baby count?

So OK, I except that I am in the process of losing 1.6% of my brain - I hope it's the section that makes me give a sh!t.

You have a good weekend too Tweet!

Anonymous said...

R&R, I think there are NINE faces!!!:)

Least that's how many there were the last time I saw this...

KEEP LOOKING

Anonymous said...

I'm with you R&R, I only see five. Let me know if you find the elusive 6th face - or if the smart a$$ braniac confesses to jerking your chain.

As for the Cmdr's claim of nine faces -- we've always known she has a unique way of viewing the world!

Prof

emily said...

wooo hoo!!! i get to sit in the smart ass section - i found six... when you come kidnap me R&R, i'll tell ya where they all are... *grin*