Thursday, April 26, 2007

BATTERIES IN SERIOUS NEED OF RE-CHARGING

I'm not even going to apologize for being AWOL anymore. What's the point?You'd just doubt my sincerity anyway, wouldn't ya? Yep. Just as I thought. Despite your denials, I sense your hostility. It's probably best we spent some time apart. Let emotions cool. Gather our thoughts. We'll be stronger for it. Trust me.

Why yes, now that you ask, I have started drinking. How very astute of you to notice! Since you're so damned clever, try this one...do you know why? C'mon, smartie-pants...WHY am I drinking???

TRAINING.

Yep. After counting many sleeps-to-go, shopping for real (Canadian) beer, assorted other booze I don't need - but want - finding fabulous shoes, presentable attire for all occasions, buffing, polishing and packing, I'm finally ready for my foray into the great U.S. of A. In the morning, I leave for Central Command to meet up with the Cmdr, XO H&K and Grunt Mic. Friday we rendevous at a top-secret location with V-Medic, L and M...and that's when things are gonna get dangerous. Sadly, that's all I can share with you at this point, but I promise to fill you in once it's de-classified : )

Tres excited am I! After all...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


HOOYAH! LET THE TROUBLE HOP OP COMMENCE!!!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


2 comments:

DebbieKinIL said...

Coming out of lurkdom to say, bring your passport and WELCOME to the U.S.A! I know you'll give a full Op report as soon as you can or when the Frogger of All Hangovers ends. Have fun, I hate you!( said only in the most jealous way of course.) I hope they are forwarned at Bad Frogs...

R&R said...

Hi Debbie - Glad you came out of lurkdom 'cuz I could seeeee youuuu : ) No worries, if I'd missed it, I'd have hated me too. Thanx for the welcome, I had a great time and can't wait to visit the U.S. again. Maybe I'll get to meet you on the next BB trip? : )