Tuesday, March 27, 2007

SWEET ESCAPE

Yeah, yeah...I know I've been slacking in the blogging department. What can I say? Munk DaHunk has a new home and we've been out playing.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Actually, Munk just sort of hangs around looking devilishly cute, while I play rousing games of, "Let's see how fast we can go without getting a speeding ticket."
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Yes, I know I just got a Cavalier a few months ago...and I'm loathe to admit this, but...it just wasn't p.r.a.c.t.i.c.a.l. for my lifestyle. Oh gawd, I've outgrown the sportscar...I am O.L.D.

As I told Manimal when he complained that I already wanted to get rid of the Cav, it was a fun mistake likely rooted in my mid-life crisis, and it should be easier to trade in a vehicle than a man.

Amazing how quickly my new Escape showed up in the driveway : )

1 comment:

DTF said...

What a cutie Munk DaHunk is!!! Do you think he would help you get out of a ticket if you blamed the speeding on him? :)