Thursday, March 29, 2007

A SEAL OF MY VERY OWN

Another package took forever and a day to get to me...Canada Post sucks...yada, yada....

DTF sent me the most adorable card. "To relieve stress, I'm not saying you should go around complaining and snapping at people..." and when you open the card it reads, "I just know what works for me." Well, gosh darn it DTF, I knew there was a reason I like you...that works for me too!

As much as I love the sentiment, my favourite part is when you open the card, Tears for Fears sings, Shout, shout, let it all out... hehe, now that's fun. The cats aren't amused, but I sure am - singing it all night long and chasing them with the card just to watch them jump when I open it. : )

AND, are you ready for this? She felt with all the crap I've had to deal with this year, I could use my own personal SEAL to help fight my battles and bring me strength. Oooh!!! My own personal SEAL??? Just what I've always wanted!! How did you guess? DTF, I'm gonna love you forever!!!

I got mah own S-E-A-L, nah na nah na nah nahhhh!

Okay, she did point out he's not a SEAL in CAPS, but still a pretty cute seal. C, I totally agree and love him in all his lower case glory. Thank you : )


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Considering how adorable he is, I think he's going to have to move in with Munk DaHunk so he can join us on Ops, doncha think? But first he'll need a name. Any suggestions?

4 comments:

Janet Webb said...

Great card, great message, great song, great friend ... the only thing that isn't great is your postal service!

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

It isn't cheap either.

S.

DTF said...

Glad he arrived safe and sound! I swear, I don't know if it is CA post or my post office but once again I had to redo the label... Did your envelope have it addressed on one side and then again on the other??? That wasn't me... that was my P.O... can't remember what I supposedly did wrong but had to re-write everything on the back. His response was that CA post REQUIRES it to be sent that way.

And I suck at names... you will have to come up with something on your own... :)

emily said...

LOVE the card!! that's hilarious... and i can just picture you running around chasing the cats too... hee hee your little letters seal is cute as a button, but i could never come up with a name that would equal munk dahunk, and the little guy has to be able to hold his own... =o)