Friday, February 16, 2007

WHAT TO WRITE...

Many a blogger bitches about struggling to find something to blog about. I can relate. Tonight, I almost resorted to:

A) Describing how much Max the Cat loves frozen corn.

B) Recounting tonight's conversation that began with Global Warming and ended with fish farts.

Yes, life in the Zoo is sure one exciting place to be. Oh, how you must envy me.

Rather than share such wonder that is my real life, I thought it best to do a little surfing to see if I couldn't find something more appropriate. It's slim pickin's, kiddies.

Manimal's been yapping about how hard the Vancouver Canucks have been
trying to nab Forsberg, who it turns out is going to Nashville. Manimal's in mourning and I can't even muster up a snicker. Maybe I'm coming down with something.

I snagged this from Elizabeth. Call me crazy, but I think this guy was a bottle baby.

Lawdy, children, beware the Wildebeast o' Luv. As it is, Manimal and I have had deep discussions about the benefits of waxing. If he looked like that, I'd join the Commander and throw myself off the porch. Blech.

Now that you've urped your coffee, your system should be clear to have a nice day! : )

1 comment:

Tango said...

LOL!
Ah, yeah...I'm interested in how a conversation goes from Global Warming to fish farts.