Wednesday, January 03, 2007

NOBODY YELLED INCOMING

I really wish someone would have...

For some reason I still can't fathom, I've been driving a crappy car for the last year, and complaining about it LOUDLY...to no avail. Like the plumber with leaky pipes, this used car dealer's lady drives crap on wheels. Hell, after Mamacita had an accident in my car more than a year ago, I still had no front bumper. Have I mentioned it doesn't start in the rain? I know FW2 had been keeping track of how much frikin' rain we got this fall. All I know is, it was a hell of a LOT. I've started my day frustrated and pissed off way more than I should have because the bloody thing never got fixed. Mysterious life I lead.

On New Year's Eve, I had mucho-grande trouble while driving Supah Stah to the party because he had a flat. Several stops on each one hour trip were needed to coax the Blazer home. I should've driven it into a wall instead. I called Manimal to meet me at the Shop, because it was whining so loudly I was afraid something was going to blow up. Did I mention the freezing rain at 9:30 pm? Yep, Sugah Pie and I were in it. Are you feeling the joy?

Now, one would think that I, apparent part-owner of a car dealership, would get a loaner, yes? Nuh-uh. Those sorts of niceities appear to be saved for the salesmen, you know, the important people. Oh, as well as everybody else who can produce a semi-respectable sob story. Let's just say, this is has been an ongoing ISSUE.

Today, Trucker confirmed the tranny is pooched. Like I said. For months. Geez, I really should be on CSI.

Mamacita and Beebles apparently think this is a blessing in disguise, as it will mean I'm getting a newer, more reliable set of wheels. Silly women. Doesn't anyone pay attention to what is really going on at the Zoo?

"Not yet." Lather. Rinse. Repeat. Repeat. Repeat.

Sweet Pea has been up all night with a fugly stomach bug. K-Bear & Trucker had it over the holidays and told me it was atrocious for 24 hours. Poor kid has been yakking up all night. Violently. Mom's hate seeing their kids hurting.

So naturally, while she's barfing her innards up, Manimal and Supah Stah decided rather than offering empathy and co-operation, it would be best to pick a fight with Moi. Interesting choice.

Supah Stah was evicted and is staying with Mamacita. Today is Manimal's birthday. Oooh, let's all celebrate, shall we?

I sure hope your day is better than mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you holding his present and other things hostage until #1 he's nice and #2 you get another set of wheels?????

S.