Friday, December 15, 2006

CAPTAIN CANADA

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wishing Team Canada good luck in their football tournament against the U.S. & Mexican All-Star teams. Stay healthy, have fun, and go get 'em boys! You guys ROCK!! I'll post updates on their progress in California & Mexico.

My favourite player, Supah Stah, was named defensive captain ....WTG, kid!! He returns on Christmas Eve, and until he does, I'll call him Captain Canada. Yep, that's my boy. : ) Max accompanied me on the trip to drop him off and lent moral support on the way home. WTF - my life's been reduced to getting moral support from a cat? Sure wish we could be there to watch...I'm going next year, I swear I am.

Just because I'm missing him already - and it's my blog, so if you don't like it, shoo away - here's a pic from his last high school game, doing the scowl...
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


and one from a practice at the EuroTour training camp, knocking the guy with the ball on his butt....almost. ; )
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Follow your dreams, Captain Canada...I am very proud of you!!!

No comments: