Sunday, November 05, 2006

ATTA BOY!

I'm continuing to work on the blog. The links still aren't working and I have to re-add some of the archives, but I'm getting there. As for today's news:
Supah Stah got notified that he made the team for the Bridges Across America tournament in December. Team Canada will go to Panama to play against the US & Panamanian football teams. I'm sooo PROUD of him!! I'll post the link to the website once they've got it up and running. After his experience with the team in Europe last summer, he's so excited. Next summer's tournaments are in Japan, with an exhibition game in Vancouver first; and San Diego, California against teams from all over Europe, Central and South America, and Asia.
Sugah Pie went to Suzy Q's house last night for an Aloette Party Q's mum was having. She's spent today regaling me with beauty tips...and she really paid attention! I haven't quite stopped laughing from her declaration she would like the $350 kit for Christmas. As the Prince said, "She's too old for toys, not quite old enough for boys." Heaven help us.
Sweet Pea and the boyfriend du jour are arguing. Man, can that girl stand up for herself. He was pouting because she wasn't sitting next to him, so she said very sweetly, "Did you want me to pull a chair out of my ass and put it right there beside you?" She's a little testy because he recently used the L-word. Nothing scares Sweet Pea more than a guy saying that too fast. Personally, I think his days are numbered.
The Prince worked all day and slept most of the night. Now he's watching hockey. The puppy amused herself by dragging my orchid from one end of the kitchen to the other.
: o)
Someone else must have the life I was supposed to live.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oy vey!
Make-up, China, Boyfriends, Love and snow boots. Oy yoy yoy, terribly confused... Maybe it's the onset of Alzheierms (don't ask me to spell the freaking word, there's like 76 letters in it an I can never figure out the right order), heck I guess I should know about the traits and warning signs since I so lovingly souround myself with like 100 patients who all suffer from being pleasantly confused : ) I love my life!
As the puppy drug your orchid around the kitchen, be thankful it wasn't a poopy diaper in your livign room!!!!! yeah, I was impressed today : )
M and I still think you should join us on the island we're planning on buying with on lotto winnings. Hee hee, like I'm ever going to win something more than another free play!! It's all just a freaking tease, com on, play with my heart a bit more mr.lotto god!! Gots to be a man!
Well it's getting close to midnight so I should wrap this up before I turn into a pumpkin and I have to roll myself outta here. I think i may make a quick stop to the fridge nad grab a pc of banana cream pie. Yes, yes, I know it' horrible to eat this late at night, a moment on the lips a lifetime on the hips. Frig I've had 2 kids, I don't think I can store anything else on my hips. They're full, sorry no vacancies : )
Chow mein.. Mmm, chinese food???
Love ya, Tink ; )