Monday, September 10, 2007

My cuz Chris posted some pix on her Facebook. Photos from the past mean so much to me. I lost a lot of mine, along with all my homevideos, during the scorched earth shipwreck that was my escape divorce escape!

So, a HUGE TY to her for sharing these...love ya MUCH! : )

My maternal great-great Grandparents.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Heheh...lookit' how proud Mamacita was, presenting my Daddy with little Moi, the egghead. Personally, I think it's a miracle her arms worked after teasing that hair...and c'mon...how hot were his Buddy Holly specs??? :D
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Me and my little sailor girl, Sweet Pea, Father's Day '91. My dad had the greatest back yard!*sigh* She loved to sit with me like that...if I close my eyes, I can remember it exactly : )
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm not sure what happened to my face in this pic...either Chris photoshopped to improve it, or I was turning very fast to say something smartass...odds are, it could go either way! Heheh.


***COUGAR ALERT***

Tango and Sin, yes, this means YOU!! I know how the beefcake shots of SupahStah get you two all riled up, so proceed with caution, okay? I don't want anyone getting hurt out there!!! : D

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
He's perfected that grin...and it still gets me every time : )

2 comments:

Tango said...

COUGAR ALERT...for Moi?? You are crackin' me up! Ahh...that SUPAH STAH doesn't do anything for me. Must be the diaper!!

I have to tell ya...you make gorgeous babies!

I lurve old photos too. You've given me the urge to get my blog up and runnin' again. If'in I do...I should share some of my old pics. Maybe we could have a contest to see which mom had the grandest bouffant. LOL

LY Tweet MI!!
Tango

SINFUL said...

Damn Tweet - you are such a tease. Here I'd gone out and purchased cigarettes . . . just in case I wanted a smoke after "scrolling"!!!

Love the pics - thanks for sharing. And I like Tango's idea of a bad hair contest!!!!