Sunday, July 15, 2007

SPONTANEOUS BRILLIANCE

On the spur of the moment yesterday, Sugah Pie & I met a friend for "lunch" halfway between our homes, and ended up spending the night at a hotel. Great fun, many laughs, and the perfect antidote to PHSS. Her 6 year old daughter asked us why we laugh so much.

"Because it makes us feel nice."

EXCELLENT answer!!!

We were planning on calling another friend who lives nearby our meeting spot to join us for brunch today, but I got a sad phone call from home, and we headed out shortly after.The bright side is, we'll do it again soon...whenever the doldrums get to be too much....I can almost hear her screeching when I write: my "half" of the drive only took 2.5 hours - compared to her 4+ Heh, next time I'll cross the border and the hotel should be cheaper, snicker. Hugs, sistah. Thanx for the invite : )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you Canucks are so darn polite...."the invite" was more like a demand:)....GET IN MUNK NOW....etc....
and thank the GAWDS for Manimal...he Da MAN:)