Tuesday, June 26, 2007

THE MOOD STRUCK

Yanno, I just didn't feel right not posting something humourous. It would have eaten away at me until I was a mere shell of the woman I was. Tragic. Unfortunately (for some) the archives aren't coughing anything up. Yep, Mama's going out to play and the cupboards are bare, so if you get a mild teehee out of it, well that's just dandy. My work is done. I. AM. COMPLETE.

Okay, wait.

That's not even remotely true.

If I was really all that concerned, we both know I'd work a lot harder to make you laugh, right? This is kind of a slacker post...but c'mon, it's not like you have a ton of other stuff to do or ya wouldn't be here, now would ya? THAT'S RIGHT!!! So who do you think you are calling me a slacker, hmmmm?

Heh. Clearly, I'm in training mode for the OP and so must not be held accountable for anything I say, do, or post for the next five days.

SupahStah and I were joking around on Facebook about Borat taking banana hammock to a whole new level...

THE BANANA SLING




Yegawds, you have no idea how funny this is to me right now : )

2 comments:

Lemon Stand said...

OMG! ROFL!

Janet Webb said...

Don't you worry about the rest of us, left behind while you go save the Western World, AGAIN ... we'll be fine! And as the young 'uns in my house like to say (in hommage to the star of "that" movie, wearing the bright green slingshot) ... HUH*LOW ... drive safe :)