Tuesday, May 15, 2007

R&Rs PROVERBS OF THE DAY

~ NEVER do business with someone if you question their mental stability. They will snap and you will be hit by the shrapnel.

~ It's VERY good to be friends with crazy people. Nothing surprises them and they'll save your sanity.

~ There really is more than one way to skin a cat.

~ Behind every sucessful man, there's a woman bitching (such as moi.)

~ She who laughs last, laughs best.

Note to Doughyboy: You fucked with the wrong man. That will be me you hear laughing.

3 comments:

Janet Webb said...

So let me sort out the advice du jour from R&R ... be friends with a crazy-as-a-loon friend: you'll feel saner. How am I doing so far? But NeVah do business with a looney-tune? You know what, I think my dh would 100% agree with you: insane clients are definitely a challenge! :)

Anonymous said...

Fan(s)....remote....rest....
INSANE friend...

COME ON DOWN...I'll let the kids cook you breakfast also:)

love ya...hang tough...the bastards can't really win...only we can win:)....IT'S a PROVEN fact...Just ask the Brigade...
and 'sides...we have dull implements and SHARP tools...BRING EM ON...

Anonymous said...

Oh my, having a rough day, are we? And here I am basking in the fact that I don't absolutely, positively HAVE to be ANYWHERE until 5:30 tomorrow evening and that's for a social outing.

Wish I could contribute to the crazy friend count, but people keep telling me how sane I am. Just goes to show what they don't know, still, I'm still earning my wings compared to the Brigade.

Hugs.
Prof