Thursday, April 05, 2007

SOMETHING ABOUT MY WINEGLASSES...

really improves my mood. Practically giddifies me. Strange, yes?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Much as I hate to admit defeat, this is why I'll never win the Cmdr's free-drink shirt challenge. It's all yours, B : )

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Let's remember the brave soldiers in the war against Hideous Furniture, shall we?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Here is why my team hasn't won a Stanley Cup since 1967 - the same year I was born. Dear Gawd, somebody please do something about this travesty. It's just wrong. He's like the Bad Luck Elf. And what the hell is with his hair???

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I'm going to inspect my wineglass again. Have a great weekend : )

1 comment:

Lemon Stand said...

Thanks for the laugh this morning. I really needed it. (I wonder if anyone told the Toronto Maple Leafs that it is almost Easter, NOT Halloween?)