Wednesday, April 18, 2007

AHH...ONE MONTH TO GO

I'm dreaming of swimming, relaxing rides in the boat, tubing, fishing, and most super-de-dooper of all...reading in my hammock with a cooler in my hand. This year, the iPod speakers will be blaring my very cool collection of tunes. I'm happier just thinking about it. A few more weeks 'til we open the trailer - it can't be soon enough for me!!

What am I most looking forward to? How grateful everyone is for a simple salad with hot dogs or hamburgers. Damn, but I love BBQs : ) And what of those who complain, you may ask? I'll let my buddy Maxine handle it.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

SIN, I just couldn't help but think of you when I saw this one. Maxine sure doesn't have your elegance, lol.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Why, oh, why do I think this is something the CMDR would say???


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

emily said...

i love maxine! that middle one is the way i camp too... =o)

Anonymous said...

Bear's fear me....then again...so do flowers/plants/trees and any other flora & fauna I have missed....I don't understand it;)
CMDR

Janet Webb said...

The phrase Hamburger helper keeps running through my head ... what but I'm trying to say is Hammock Helper ... as in I'll send you a couple of books that were intended to end their life being held in one hand while the other hand clutches something cold and frosty :)